Miles Davis Bootleg Series Vol. 6

bluesoul

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/22/2019 at 8:10 AM, JSngry said:

My limited experience with Movie Mars puts me in the 6%.

I ordered mine through Amazon Seller avatarmusic. Not the cheapest price (nor the highest), but the highest rating. Excellent service, no complaints. Actually arrived almost a week ahead of ETA!

But they appear to no longer offer the item. Probably one of the carpe diem things. If you want it, get it now.

Jim was right. After telling me my order was processing, after a week they canceled it. I'll never order from them again. I'm now in the 6%. BTW, the morons (Movie Mars) are still listing it as if they have it. Why do sellers list what they don't have???

On ‎11‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 10:47 AM, JSngry said:

Listed as In Stock from Amazon Global Store UK: https://www.amazon.com/Lost-Quintet-Miles-Davis/dp/B07TC5PNXS

Still available there. After shipping, about $20.00. Might seem a tad dear in the moment, but next year at this time, you'll likely not miss the money but still have the CD.

On 11/25/2019 at 7:31 PM, medjuck said:

I ordered it directly from Sleepy Night  records https://www.sleepynight-shop.com/product/coming-soon-miles-davis-the-lost-quintet

Took about a week to get here and because of shipping cost about $21.

FWIW, it is currently on sale at Sleepy Night's site for $5.99. Shipping for me was $5 for a total of $10.99.

Not sure if this is some sort of limited-time Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal, so those interested would do well to strike while the iron is hot. 

9 hours ago, Dave Garrett said:

FWIW, it is currently on sale at Sleepy Night's site for $5.99. Shipping for me was $5 for a total of $10.99.

Not sure if this is some sort of limited-time Black Friday/Cyber Monday deal, so those interested would do well to strike while the iron is hot. 

I got that deal too! Now back up to $11.99 + shipping. Shipping notice received.

Edited by jlhoots

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...