Almost nobody from here showed up, but we sold out Dizzy's -

AllenLowe

Allen, people from this forum have supported your rwork throughout the years and yet you complain about people from the forum not attending your shows, this time with a dig in your thread title.  You left in a fit for months only to return and continue to promote yourself here.  If you don't value the support you have received, maybe you should move on or just keep the snarky comments to yourself.

awright don't take it all so personally; just wait until about 30 of you post about how much you enjoyed the Vision Fest.

And I don't snark; I am very direct.

And I did not leave here for lack of support but because of my deep sensitivity to imagined insult.

Edited by AllenLowe

So...on behalf of those of us who tried to make the show but had their legs cramp up after walking as far as Oklahoma did not get to find out firsthand...do they actually serve Coca-Cola in this joint, and if so, is it bottled, canned, or fountain? Because if it's not fountain, don't blame me for not taking a bus out of Little Rock (had I been able to walk that far, which I was not).

For real, though, when Kool was sponsoring stuff, they'd have happy people on hand to give away packs of those puppies, at first, just like "sample" packs, then, as the walls began to close in, full-size 20 packs (and boxes, if you got there early enough!). Not the same thing I know, but quite seriously - do they serve the good stuff there, the real fountain Coke from the syrup?