Burton Greene interview

I'm intrigued by this reference: "There’s only one record extant of those recordings, and there’s a bunch of stuff buried somewhere — tied up in escrow somewhere — in Queens."  I'm wondering what this refers to, and what other recordings may be in that "bunch of stuff."

If I remember right, in the early 80´s Burton Green played a few gigs with some of the most important avantgardists from my homecountry Austria, people like Fritz Novotny (Reform Art Unit) on soprano sax, who had started his own taste of avantgarde as early as 1959, almost in the same time like Ornette and Don Cherry in the States....., and if I remember right they had invited Burton Green to play with them. Really interesting encounter, and Green doing a very important Fritz Novotny composition "Pannonian Flower" and if I remember right, as an encore they did Monk´s "Crepuscule with Nellie" . Fritz hadn´t played it before but sure knew the tune, I think I heard the tape ! There was quite much happening then in town.......