2019: Blue Note's 80th Anniversary

Late

4 hours ago, Brad said:

I purchased It Must Schwing and received it today. I purchased the 2 disk DVD version and it only plays in my Laptop. Probably should have purchased the Blu Ray but the result would probably be the same.

At any rate, the Directors Cut is very good and I like the animation that fills in the gaps in actual documentation. The $37, in my opinion, is well worth it. 

I've had success playing foreign blu-rays on my domestic blu-ray player, even if they are noted as being specifically region 2, where region 2 DVD's do not play on the player.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/27/2021 at 10:05 PM, mjzee said:

I started with the movie disc.  Stunning graphics, but all the interviews are dubbed into German

That's strange. When I saw it it was completely in English. Undertitled, of course. But jpc is a German web. And they surely have the German version. And the movie was a German production, so there HAS to be a German version. But maybe there is an English one as well.