Sopranos Season Starts!!!

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think paulie was going to help out the waiter and bail out christopher, but then the waiter mouthed off and christopher threw that rock at him.

at that point they had almost no choice, but to shoot him.

aj's crying mommy is one of the only false moves i've seen in the entire series.

i just don't buy him crying so easily upon seeing a bear.

and what 16 year old uses the term mommy.

i understand what david chase is trying to accomplish story wise, but it felt like and akward stretch.

Catesta, I heard you have a thing for Meadow? puke.gif

No, not really, she can look cute at times and is a bit more appealing now that she has matured, but I never really had a thing for her.

My big problem with her is like with the kid that plays Anthony Jr., she's just not much of an actor.

i think paulie was going to help out the waiter and bail out christopher, but then the waiter mouthed off and christopher threw that rock at him.

at that point they had almost no choice, but to shoot him.

What did Christopher say after he hit him with the rock?

"Don't they have medicine for these guys?"

Paulie's response was something like "fuck that, he'll say we hit him with a brick."

BAM!

Christopher while running away...."That's my money Paulie!" :lol:

Edited by catesta

Catesta,

If I'm not mistaken, Tony was dealing with an obnoxious lawyer who refused to return Tony's deposit. Tony had a couple of henchmen drop anchor very close to the lawyer's house and proceed to blast Dean Martin, etc. at very high volume, so high that the lawyer couldn't even entertain guests on his deck. The lawyer still didn't want to return the deposit, but his wife talked him into it.

I'm enjoying a Labatte Blue (not great, but not bad either) and a sandwich before I go to bed. Damn, tomorrow morning is MONDAY morning.

I was flipping through the channels to catch The Sopranos and Curb Your Enthusiasm on HBO. But, I waited too late and the shows are done for the day. I'll have to catch them later in the week.

The snitch is CARMINE- he didn't die, and the stroke was just a set up to get him physically out of the picture and into the witness protection program. So now we have Carmine(Look out, Johnny Sack!!!) and Adrianna both snitching to the feds. Should be very interesting...

Carmine snitching makes Johnny Sack look brilliant for wanting to whack Carmine, even if that's not why he wanted to whack him.