Johnny Hodges Mosaic (6 CDs w booklet), Chico Hamilton Mosaic (6 CDs), and Charlie Parker (Discs 5-7)

Up with price reductions:

I have a few incomplete Mosaic sets available for purchase.  Shipping within the continental United States is free; the shipping cost for other countries will be the actual cost to be determined. I shall accept payment via PayPal only.

Please send me a message if you are interested.  Thanks!

The condition of each component is noted:

1) The Complete Verve Johnny Hodges Small Group Sessions 1956-61, Mosaic MD6-200 - $59.00 (NO box)

Disc 1:  there are a fair number (approximately 15 - 20) small light scratches or scuffs on one-half of the disc that do not affect play; the CD booklet and rear cover insert for Discs #1 and #2 are both in excellent condition;

Disc 2: there are two small, light scratches towards the outer edge of the CD that do not affect play; 

Disc 3: there are three small, light scratches that do not affect play; the CD booklet and rear cover insert for Discs #3 and #4 are both in excellent condition;

Disc 4: there are six small, light scratches or scuffs that do not affect play;

Disc 5: there are three small, light scratches that do not affect play; the CD booklet and rear cover insert for Discs #5 and #6 are both in excellent condition;

Disc 6: there are three small areas of light scuffing that do not affect play

20-page LP-sized booklet (not numbered - blank):  excellent condition with almost no signs of wear

2)  The Complete Pacific Jazz Recordings of the Chico Hamilton Quintet, Mosaic MD6-175 - $60.00 (NO box or LP-sized booklet) - SOLD

All six discs are in "like new" condition; the CD booklets and rear cover inserts for Discs #1-3 and Discs #4-6 are all in excellent condition

3) The Complete Dean Benedetti Recordings of Charlie Parker, Discs 5, 6, and 7 only, Mosaic MD7-129 - $18.00 (NO box or LP-sized booklet) - SOLD

Discs 5 and 6 are in "like new" condition; the CD booklet and rear cover insert for Discs #5-7 are both in excellent condition

Disc 7: there is one small area of light scuffing towards the outer edge of the CD that does not affect play

Edited by Edward
To reflect sale of Charlie Parker discs

I'll take this one!! :)

2)  The Complete Pacific Jazz Recordings of the Chico Hamilton Quintet, Mosaic MD6-175 - $60.00 (NO box or LP-sized booklet)

All six discs are in "like new" condition; the CD booklets and rear cover inserts for Discs #1-3 and Discs #4-6 are all in excellent condition