Night Lights topics?

The Red Menace

It’s utterly baffling and appears to have happened yesterday. I’ve had some contact about it with Jim A (who speculated that the board may have been hacked) and Magnificent Goldberg, who couldn’t ascertain the source of the issue upon first examination. I’ve also contacted Jsngry and Larry about it. 

I'm just now waking up. WTF?

Ok, wow, this is weird. Somehow Ghost got flagged as a spammer, and all the nigh lights thread were not delegec, but hiddesn/ no idea how that happened, but I'll try to fix as much as I can finr.

David, you have been unflagged, so you should be able to resume posting as GOM.

Weird shit.

All these thread have to be unhidden on an individual basis. I've done so for the very most recent, but to get them all is going to take more time than I have at one sitting or even one day. If there's any in particular that anybody wants/needs to be restored ASAP, let me know and I'll give it priority.

17 minutes ago, JSngry said:

All these thread have to be unhidden on an individual basis. I've done so for the very most recent, but to get them all is going to take more time than I have at one sitting or even one day. If there's any in particular that anybody wants/needs to be restored ASAP, let me know and I'll give it priority.

Good move, but how would anyone know or remember accurately what there is that might be of primary interest? Did anyone make a list of the existing threads any any time? I am afraid the only option is to unblock them ony by one. :(

Edited by Big Beat Steve

The threads all exist, none were deleted. The moderators cans still see them in the sub-forum's topics, they're just designated as hidden.

I'm thinking that the creator of the thread would have the best sense of what might need to be restored, based on any re-airing/revisiting, etc.

But if any other member has an active interest in any particular show, it's findable, I'm sure.

Just so we know, though, this particular  sub-forum has 77 pages, and they all have a number of Night Lights threads. I;ve restored the first page, but am now going to the last page and working my way up. That's going to be the easiest way for me to keep tabs of where I left off.

Realistically, we're looking at a week or two before everything gets restored. I got shit to do just like everybody else. But now that the problem and a fix have been identified, I'll get it done.

If any of the other moderators want to pitch in, let me know.

1 hour ago, JSngry said:

Maybe the “Gerald Wilson: Last Of The Lions” thread? I was going to up that one for his centennial this Tuesday.

Thanks so much for all of your work on this, Jim.

ok, bulk action helps some, but not as much as I'd hope for to get all topics restored/unhidden.

However, the first 20 pages of the Radio sub-forum have been fixed, and the first five pages of every sub-forum have been as well.

If anything else jumps out as missing, please let me know.

• 4 weeks later...