Familiar with this book? -- "Pressed for All Time: Producing the Great Jazz Albums" by Michael Jarrett

I just stumbled across this book, and it looks like it might be very interesting:

51mDNUAjPUL.jpg

Pressed for All Time: Producing the Great Jazz Albums from Louis Armstrong and Billie Holiday to Miles Davis and Diana Krall 
by Michael Jarrett (University of North Carolina Press, 2016)

Amazon "Look Inside" preview available here.

Has anyone read it?  If so, have any thoughts?  

I have it, but have not yet read it cover to cover.  It's actually a good book for skimming through.  It presents a number of jazz recordings and each has a  paragraph or more (depending on how detailed a recollection the interviewee has about the record at hand) of thoughts on its preparation/recording by a producer or engineer who was involved with each.  Some of the recollections are more informative than others.  A variety of jazz records are presented and tales are told by the likes of George Avakian, Milt Gabler, Bob Porter, Creed Taylor, Tom Dowd, Sue Mingus, Helen Keane, Joel Dorn, Kip Hanrahan and others.  If the price is good, I'd say buy it.