Oh no’s! Elon Musk smokes weed on Joe Rogan podcast!

Hmmm...sounds 100% legit. An employee that worked there for four months that considered herself a “threat” to the billionaire that owns the company...

"Elon Musk is just smoking it out in the open, knowing that he uses his very vague drug policy as a way to fire people that are a threat to him."

https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/world/employee-fired-for-failing-drug-test-angry-at-musk/ar-BBN3PPf

Report: Tesla and Elon Musk face criminal investigation

https://www.axios.com/report-tesla-elon-musk-criminal-tweets-22b7a9f3-b3f5-44bf-8c96-c5f889a4e298.html?stream=politics&utm_source=alert&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=alerts_politics

God knows I like the idea of Elon Musk. But the reality...still not sure.

But if not him, then somebody needs to be doing this. Not so much the space travel (because after all, it IS rocket science), but the electric car, mass-produced and affordable.

Just thank god it's not that guy...who was it...Tommy Tucker?

4 hours ago, JSngry said:

Yeah, but same crazy (not necessarily incompetent, and definitely a visionary, but still, at root, crazy, I think) motherfucker in charge.

It’s different however.  Tesla is a consumer products company, with completely different issues.  At the present, he’s better suited to a speculative venture like Space X. 

People who are able to get one love the car but I think what might really help the company would be to deliver on the roof top solar tiles they've demonstrated but haven't been able to produce en masse yet.  (And the stock is wildly over-priced but market value often has nothing to do with the actual value of a company.)  Personally I'd be interested in both the Tesla 3 and the tiles but worry that they won't actually be available in my lifetime. 

• 2 weeks later...