Classical Streaming service: Jazz next?

medjuck

I just heard about this:  "A new streaming service devoted exclusively to classical music has launched in the United States, the United Kingdom and the Netherlands. Called Primephonic, the platform claims to have nearly all classical music ever recorded, with over 1 million tracks available at the push of a button."

Are there more jazz recordings extant than classical recordings? If not would it be possible to have a jazz streaming service with nearly all jazz ever recorded?  

I hope this does not mean the end for the remaining classical specialty stores. There is a very good classical music store left here in Haarlem in the Gierstraat (Bruno Klassiek), whereas you can't even find an equally good jazz store in Amsterdam anymore. Concerto's jazz department is not what it used to be, and it was never as good as certain others to be honest. The Jazz Center in The Hague still exists, but I haven't been there in many years, so I couldn't say how good it is now.