Another Batch of Mosaic & Other Assorted Boxes, etc FS

Z-Man

• John Coltrane - Complete 1961 Village Vanguard - Impulse 3CD - $15
  • Joe Henderson - Mode For Joe - Blue Note JRVG - TOCJ-9507 - $15

As always PayPal is preferred, and reasonable offers accepted.....thanks for looking.

Edited by Z-Man

PM sent about 4 Mosaics

• Thad Jones - Complete Blue Note/UA/Roulette - MD3-172 - $35           
  • Blue Mitchell - The Complete Blue Note Sessions - MD4-178 - $50                       
  • Curtis Fuller - The Complete Blue Note/United Artist Recordings - MD3-166 - $35                        
  • Donald Byrd/Pepper Adams - The Complete Blue Note Studio Sessions - MD4-194 - $50  

Wrapping up this leg of the collection downsizing. Many thanks to all who purchased and expressed interest, and thanks to the the forum at large for allowing me to use it as my "storefront". I've made a donation to the fundraising effort in appreciation. Just a few items remain in this batch w/last chance price reductions:

• John Coltrane - Complete 1961 Village Vanguard - Impulse 3CD - $12
  • Joe Henderson - Mode For Joe - Blue Note JRVG - TOCJ-9507 - $12
  • LP SET - J.J. Johnson - The Complete Columbia JJ Johnson Small Group Sessions - Mosaic MQ11-169 - $150 (box has tears on left side and bottom, LP's and booklet are NM)

All purchased items have been shipped and PM's responded to. I'll likely have another batch ready to go end November/early December. Happy listening in the meantime!