great deal on Jethro Tull - This Was 4CD set

felser

1 hour ago, chewy-chew-chew-bean-benitez said:

dawg guess whose coming next year with Martin?  CLIVE!  I suppose he hasnt been to the states since the Paris days, but im not sure.  Its going to be great to finally see him after such a long wait (whole life)

Nice!

6 hours ago, chewy-chew-chew-bean-benitez said:

there was a simlar set a few (5?) yrs back- 2 cds dividing the stuff between stereo & mono, including the bonus tracks.  the stereo love story in true stereo for the 1st time which i believe is on this one, was the real big thing for me on this!!!

Yeah, I bought and was delighted with that one, too.  Still need to find an "Elevated Edition" of 'Stand Up' at a decent price.  I have the first 3-CD set of that one which came out in 2010.  Also want the "Adapted Edition" of 'Aqualung', have the 2011 2CD set.  Still waiting for a meaningful expansion of 'Thick as a Brick', and am much less enamored of their subsequent work, am good with the standard CD's from 'Passion Play' on.

Enjoying this a lot more than I expected. There's a LOT more content than on that 2010 3-CD edition, and this one is remixed by Steven Wilson, unlike the earlier version.

I still have 2 versions of Stand Up - the 'Wilson long box' and a 2CD/1DVD version, which I'm holding onto because of the live Carnegie Hall show (not on the newer release)