Keith Jarrett still playing?

Milestones

I'm a little baffled by this, as I've had some awareness of records coming out, but I think at least three have been material from 10-20 years ago.  I have never followed Jarrett real closely, but I have wound up collecting a fair amount of his stuff, especially the Standards Trio and more recently the American Quartet (sometimes trio).  But I get the impression there has been nothing new in about 8 years.

I know he's had (and perhaps still has) issues with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. 

49 minutes ago, JSngry said:

Well this doesn't sound good:

recent health issues required Keith Jarrett to cancel all of his engagements for 2018, starting with the concert at Carnegie Hall in New York scheduled on March 21st and including his announced solo performance in Venice on September 29th. 

well, here's a review of a 2015 gig:

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/05/arts/music/review-keith-jarrett-at-carnegie-hall-precise-and-aglow.html

my understanding is that the "La Fenice" release was put forth instead of a new solo recording that was planned to be made from one of the cancelled concerts, but don't ask me where I got that from ...