Boxes Will Be Ready in About 10 Days.....

AllenLowe

as I may have mentioned, my 8 CD set, The Disconnected Works, 1980-2018, is being issued by my own company together with ESP-DISK.

The first pre-orders are limited edition with special packaging; waiting on the booklets which should be here soon.

This 8 CD set has 4 discs of new material - with Ken Peplowski, Steve Swell, Darius Jones, James Brandon Lewis, Lewis Porter, Randy Sandke, Lisa Parrott, Aaron Johnson, among others  - and 4 CDs of various older material, some never issued (including some unissued takes from the thing I did with Marc Ribot and a few things from an unissued session with Percy France). It includes: Julius Hemphill, Roswell Rudd, Ursula Oppens, Don Byron, Doc Cheatham, Loren Schoenberg, Kalaparusha, Bob Neloms, Percy France, Matt Shipp, Joe Albany (one of my compositions from a session produced in the late 1970s),  Stacey Phillips,  and probably more that I cannot remember right now.

Anyway - I have a few more than I thought I would have, and can still offer them at the pre-order price of $60 shipped in the USA.

Just let me know  - here, or my email is allenlowe5@gmail.com

box cover.jpg