John Lewis/Orchestra USA's "Milesign" track

Hello all--if *anybody* has a digital-file version of the John Lewis/Orchestra USA track "Milesign," could you PM me?  I'm looking for it for a Night Lights show, and it does not appear to be legally available via download in the U.S.  It's been reissued on the CD Debut Recordings.  Thanks much in advance for any help that you might be able to provide!

I've found a rather rough-sounding file on an antiquated website--if anybody has a cleaner version, would still be quite grateful to receive it.  

52 minutes ago, JSngry said:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Milesign/dp/B002A03U28

I got as far as actual checkout, no blocking of the DL. If it's going to, it wswould be after this point.

Yes--I went that route, but it wouldn't accept payment.  Thank you, though!  I think I've managed to wrangle the file I pulled off an ancient blog into decent enough shape to be presentable.  (Doing a show about Eric Dolphy in 1963, which inspired the search.  Still hoping/planning to do an entire Orchestra USA program at some point... I have a couple other titles on LP and the Weill tribute on CD, and will eventually pick up DEBUT as well.)

Well shit, tried again just to maybe actually buy the fucker (they saw me coming...), and THIS time:

We were unable to process your order with your current payment method.

So much for Amazon being the greatest city in the world, they don't even recognize the special relationship. Fuck that!