Duke Ellington And Andy Warhol: A 1955 TV Convergence

Something I stumbled across a couple of hours ago while working on a Night Lights show and turned into a blog post:

Duke Ellington, Andy Warhol, And Yehudi Menuhin: A 1955 TV Collaboration

... btw, if you read the comments on the Youtube posting of the "Music '55" episode to which I link, you'll see I'm not the first Organissimo poster to have viewed it.  One "Jim Sangrey" left an inquiry regarding the possible presence of Johnny Richards arrangements in the program.  ^_^

Somehow I missed that earlier topic!  I was hunting around in Stratemann's book earlier today for info about Don Shirley's appearance with Ellington's orchestra and the Symphony of the Air at Carnegie March 1955 (audio of it's on YouTube--Shirley played the piano part on "New World a-Comin'") and came across an entry on the "Music '55" appearance.  I was skimming through it and happened to notice the reference to Warhol having done the background illustrations for the "Pretty and the Wolf" segment.  Re your question in the other thread, you'd think Ellington's rendition here (and I agree with you) would've popped up on some sort of bootleg radio-and-TV-appearances release... there was a Sounds of Yesterday release that compiled some of the show's performances, but Ellington's not on it:  Music '55

Joe Medjuck might know if it's ever popped up anywhere in an audio format.