FLASH SALE - Swiss Radio Days Max Roach Volume 35 & 37

Dan Gould

To the "loser" (or whoever is interested in these CD`s) :

Seller momox is selling both volumes incl. postage for a price similar to the aboventioned offer

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B00FKIWEJC/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B00IJKZ576/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

Edited by soulpope

16 hours ago, soulpope said:

Seller momox is selling both volumes incl. postage for a price similar to the aboventioned offer

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B00FKIWEJC/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B00IJKZ576/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

Caveat emptor: I have had terrible experiences with Momox several times and now avoid them. No communication or response to inquiries about missing and damaged orders, and I had to file claims with Amazon directly twice. They also had (or perhaps still have) the incredibly skeevy habit of posting the same item several times on amazon.com, using different seller names, and many of them *not* stating they were shipping from Germany (which would be fine if I didn't live an ocean + a continent away, perhaps). (Maybe they're less awful for European shipments?)

1 hour ago, lipi said:

Caveat emptor: I have had terrible experiences with Momox several times and now avoid them. No communication or response to inquiries about missing and damaged orders, and I had to file claims with Amazon directly twice. They also had (or perhaps still have) the incredibly skeevy habit of posting the same item several times on amazon.com, using different seller names, and many of them *not* stating they were shipping from Germany (which would be fine if I didn't live an ocean + a continent away, perhaps). (Maybe they're less awful for European shipments?)

17 hours ago, soulpope said:

Seller momox is selling both volumes incl. postage for a price simlalar to the aboventioned offer

Similar experiences here, I won't use them, their shipping to USA is awful.  They are the only fully banned Amazon/Ebay seller for me (decluttr is partially banned for non-existent product control - they sometimes send me discs terribly overgraded, or even missing elements, such as a second disc.   Both sellers do refund without dispute if you file a claim, but who needs the headaches? 

Wow, thanks for the warning. I think I've bought a couple of single CDs from momox with no problems, but I've been considering a used box set. Will shelve the plan. I doubt overgrading is rare among Euro Amazon sellers - I avoid used items from Zoverstocks due to unfortunate experience in that regard.

1 hour ago, T.D. said:

Wow, thanks for the warning. I think I've bought a couple of single CDs from momox with no problems, but I've been considering a used box set. Will shelve the plan. I doubt overgrading is rare among Euro Amazon sellers - I avoid used items from Zoverstocks due to unfortunate experience in that regard.

declutter is actually  US-based, formerly estocks-usa.  Huge into recycling push.

5 hours ago, felser said:

Similar experiences here, I won't use them, their shipping to USA is awful.  They are the only fully banned Amazon/Ebay seller for me (decluttr is partially banned for non-existent product control - they sometimes send me discs terribly overgraded, or even missing elements, such as a second disc.   Both sellers do refund without dispute if you file a claim, but who needs the headaches? 

Interesting .... never had a problem with them - rather conservative grading and speedy shippment ....

I never had a problem with Momex either - did not order from them often but when I did the transactions were excellent and fast and the prices very interesting.

As for "a continent away" - caveat emptor and do read the fine print (i.e. address). The shipping problems from the USA to Europe can be at least as much of a headache - if not more. It has yet to happen to me with a seller from Europe that a seller was a complete deadbeat. Happened to me with a US seller via abebooks. Given the foreseeable hassle I left it at that eventually. And twice on eBay.com. One at least refunded the price but communication was zero. Apparently one of those cases where he found he could not be bothered to sell an overstock book item across the pond after all (despite announcing worldwide shipping).

Edited by Big Beat Steve

Momox has incredibly poor ratings on ebay, about 90% satisfaction (many large sellers are close to 100%, for instance get_imports is 99%).  I don't think they are deadbeats, as sometimes I have had shipments from them show up months later.  I just think there is some sort of systematic glitch getting stuff from Germany to USA addresses (regardless of which postal service/customs office is to blame).  

On 17/02/2019 at 0:07 AM, Big Beat Steve said:

As for "a continent away" - caveat emptor and do read the fine print (i.e. address).

Like I said, they have done business on Amazon under different names without mentioning the country of origin (edit: and in fact having a Florida address as their US front—I wish I'd kept notes on which one!). Reading the fine print did not and could not help. (I only realized what they were up to when my package arrived and had the same originating address as the Momox ones. I think they have since cut this $&#* out, likely because pissed-off customers like me reported them to Dark Lord Bezos.)

Shady AF, y'all.

I'm glad you've had good experiences with them, though. :)

Edited by lipi

On 17.2.2019 at 2:23 PM, felser said:

I just think there is some sort of systematic glitch getting stuff from Germany to USA addresses (regardless of which postal service/customs office is to blame).  

Maybe the best thing, then, would be to avoid ordering from Germany altogether. ;) After all, according to the latest news twits, ordering from Germany might put the security of your country at peril anyhow ... :D

Edited by Big Beat Steve

4 hours ago, Big Beat Steve said:

Maybe the best thing, then, would be to avoid ordering from Germany altogether. ;) After all, according to the latest news twits, ordering from Germany might put the security of your country at peril anyhow ... :D

How do I order? :g