What rock music are you listening to? Non-Jazz, Non-Classical.

EKE BBB

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, HutchFan said:

61QEaC%2BpfDL.jpg

yea my guy,  i got this:

R-8735793-1467651866-8492.jpeg.jpg

On 6/8/2019 at 0:55 PM, soulpope said:

a154eead82e91eacdaed0bad841d7c881b3757c4

2 mos ago saw him for the 1st time in 20+ years, little small room sized venue (approx 400)  i had a really good seat like 3rd row center but as i said it was a little tiny room so when they started eye in the sky, i was all screw it and i took a seat on the floor directly in front of stage, i mean come on my guy- its eye in the sky, if i can be 5 feet closer to the eye in the sky experience, why not take it, then later they did "doctor tarr and professor fether" and i was really happy i moved

7 minutes ago, ghost of miles said:

One of yesterday’s used-CD purchases:

songremainsremastered.jpg

The extra tracks make it much stronger than the original 2 LP release.  Flows much better.   Still pass over "Moby Dick" every time.  Life's too short to waste on rock drum solos.

15 hours ago, felser said:

The extra tracks make it much stronger than the original 2 LP release.  Flows much better.   Still pass over "Moby Dick" every time.  Life's too short to waste on rock drum solos.

Yeah, I haven't listened to disc 2 yet, but agree w/you about "Moby Dick."  And also agree with you about the added tracks!  I haven't listened to the album since I was a kid, actually, so it's fun to revisit in general.