What rock music are you listening to? Non-Jazz, Non-Classical.

EKE BBB

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, felser said:

Julie Miller is a FABULOUS songwriter.  Here is what I consider to be her masterpiece.  Buddy Miller brings music alive.  They both added much to Emmylou Harris's great awakening, especially Buddy.

This IS great! Thanks.

7 hours ago, felser said:

Julie Miller is a FABULOUS songwriter.  Here is what I consider to be her masterpiece.  Buddy Miller brings music alive.  They both added much to Emmylou Harris's great awakening, especially Buddy.

Saw Buddy backing Emmy Lou. Thought he was great. Then saw him with Allison Krause and Robert Plant where he more than held his own. 

Blast from the past. I was living in Spain when this came out and someone brought this as a gift for me from the US. Loved it as did all my friends. A girl I knew asked if she could borrow it and I said yes. Never saw it again. I found out that it traveled all across Europe as it was lent from hand to hand. 

This might be the first time I listened to the album since then. 

6E7A5759-5BC8-4E5D-B63B-A766C9AAE755.jpeg

4 hours ago, Brad said:

Blast from the past. I was living in Spain when this came out and someone brought this as a gift for me from the US. Loved it as did all my friends. A girl I knew asked if she could borrow it and I said yes. Never saw it again. I found out that it traveled all across Europe as it was lent from hand to hand. 

This might be the first time I listened to the album since then. 

6E7A5759-5BC8-4E5D-B63B-A766C9AAE755.jpeg

Iconic cover art ....

17 minutes ago, soulpope said:

Iconic cover art ....

I didn’t remember this but the liner notes say the cover was censored because it showed a toilet. That seems strange to me. I mean, what’s bad about a toilet. Different times. 

Edited by Brad