What rock music are you listening to? Non-Jazz, Non-Classical.

EKE BBB

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 hours ago, felser said:

Calling all Smiths fans.  This is amazingly inventive and good.  To me, Marr was the one who made the Smiths really special.

Image result for johnny marr the messenger

I like ALL of his solo albums. I agree - without him, the Smiths would not be the Smiths. Morrissey's solo albums don't cut it.

Also seen him several times live. Always a good show!

On 8/22/2019 at 6:37 PM, sambrasa said:

Jack Bruce Band Live '75, with Carla Bley and Mick Taylor.  It was a good band.

Jack_Bruce_The_Jack_Bruce_Band_Live_%277

Definitely a good band! Have been a little disappointed in the album, but grateful that it exists at ALL.

41YWR4Z1D3L.jpg

Guadalcanal Diary - At Your Birthday Party (1999).  Murray Attaway - vocals, guitar; Jeff Walls - guitar; Rhett Crowe - bass; John Poe - drums.  First rate Athens, GA jangle rock.  You hear GC in the damnedest places - caught their tunes used as background music on a couple episodes of Billions.

43 minutes ago, Buddha the Magnificent said:

41YWR4Z1D3L.jpg

Guadalcanal Diary - At Your Birthday Party (1999).  Murray Attaway - vocals, guitar; Jeff Walls - guitar; Rhett Crowe - bass; John Poe - drums.  First rate Athens, GA jangle rock.  You hear GC in the damnedest places - caught their tunes used as background music on a couple episodes of Billions.

Very underrated Athens group.  I really enjoyed them back in the day, and their albums have held up well.