What rock music are you listening to? Non-Jazz, Non-Classical.

EKE BBB

23 hours ago, Bluesnik said:

Television were one of my fave bands when I was 15 or 16.

Along with the Velvets, of course.I

8 hours ago, EKE BBB said:

Best Spanish post-punk group. Our Joy Division. Same short career with just an LP and a bunch of EPs. Dark and dirty.

In the early 80s I played in a band whose singer was an absolute fan of that band and his singer Eduardo Benavente. And yesterday I searched for a post in this thread about Then play on, but couldn't find it. But I'm sure I've seen it. I wanted to comment about the passing yesterday of Peter Green, a beast of a musician. He formed Fleetwood Mac. The British Fleetwood Mac, who were more into the British blues explosion. Then, long after he'd left, they went to America and started their greatest success period there. I also like them. With Stevie Nicks. May this serve as a tribute to him.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Bluesnik said:

Along with the Velvets, of course.I

In the early 80s I played in a band whose singer was an absolute fan of that band and his singer Eduardo Benavente. And yesterday I searched for a post in this thread about Then play on, but couldn't find it. But I'm sure I've seen it. 

Great to know about your awareness of Parálisis Permanente! 

Sadly, Benavente died in 1983 in a car accident, at the age of 20. That was the end of PP.