What rock music are you listening to? Non-Jazz, Non-Classical.

EKE BBB

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 hours ago, soulpope said:

Yes do know .... thought you were referring to the October release, which inside carries also the original cover art .... my bad ....

I actually didn’t know about the Rhino box, so thanks. I was going to buy some of the new vinyl but the Rhino box may be a better idea. 

8 hours ago, BFrank said:

I have that, but never got around to listening to it much. Maybe this weekend.

Blistering extended live versions of “I Can’t Stand It” and “White Light/White Heat” on disc 2 are highlights for me. Great workouts on “I’m Waiting For The Man”’ as well. Going to listen to discs 3 and 4 tonight.  

On 9/6/2020 at 7:03 AM, ghost of miles said:

Blistering extended live versions of “I Can’t Stand It” and “White Light/White Heat” on disc 2 are highlights for me. Great workouts on “I’m Waiting For The Man”’ as well. Going to listen to discs 3 and 4 tonight.  

Is that the source of the second cd that came with the "45th Anniversary edition of 'The Velvet Underground'"? Those 12 cuts burn.

I couldn't find the cds or downloads for a reasonable price but I just discovered it's (I think) complete on Spotify. 

Edited by medjuck

8 hours ago, ghost of miles said:

Alright! I'll start with disk 2. ;)