What rock music are you listening to? Non-Jazz, Non-Classical.

EKE BBB

On 9/17/2020 at 9:44 PM, BFrank said:

New album from Lydia coming out next week.

a1006041911_16.jpg

Saw her stream this album today. Good stuff. Looks like she has the same drummer and guitarist as before, plus a 2nd guitarist. Also a new bass player (she divorced her previous one). She played keyboards on some tunes which I haven't seen before.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Brad said:

Triple attack. Turned out I was having a low hemoglobin count, they discovered an ulcer in my stomach and I have a mild case of Lyme disease. 

Beware of that Lyme disease. I bet you know or have heard of people who had some serious trouble from that. One advantage of having no physical home in CT for the last seven years.

And try not to stress on Trump so much. ;)

3 hours ago, Dan Gould said:

Beware of that Lyme disease. I bet you know or have heard of people who had some serious trouble from that. One advantage of having no physical home in CT for the last seven years.

And try not to stress on Trump so much. ;)

It’s probably my own fault. When I do some yard work outside, it’s usually in shorts. Those days are over. I’m having a follow up with the Lyme dr. on Tuesday.

Trying to keep that stress level low. What will be will be. 

Always an odd Doors album, the 50th Anniversary version includes “Doors only” versions of five tracks (“Tell All the People,” “Touch Me,” “Wishful Sinful,” “Runnin’ Blue” and “Who Scared You”) with the strings and horns removed. Also stripped-down versions of “Touch Me,” “Wishful Sinful” and “Runnin’ Blue” with new guitar parts from Robby Krieger. Interesting to hear these versions.

Out Now: The Doors, THE SOFT PARADE: 50TH ANNIVERSARY DELUXE EDITION | Rhino

34 minutes ago, BFrank said:

Always an odd Doors album, the 50th Anniversary version includes “Doors only” versions of five tracks (“Tell All the People,” “Touch Me,” “Wishful Sinful,” “Runnin’ Blue” and “Who Scared You”) with the strings and horns removed. Also stripped-down versions of “Touch Me,” “Wishful Sinful” and “Runnin’ Blue” with new guitar parts from Robby Krieger. Interesting to hear these versions.

Out Now: The Doors, THE SOFT PARADE: 50TH ANNIVERSARY DELUXE EDITION | Rhino

Is this the RSD version?