What rock music are you listening to? Non-Jazz, Non-Classical.

EKE BBB

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To this day, it freaks me out how that stuff is packaged like soda pop. I assume that kids who grow up with it are taught early, but lord, if for whatever reason a kid who wasn't finds themselves unattended in a house that uses that product and gets to thinking they're thirsty...it's the clear plastic bottles, that's what it is. Everytime I walk past it in the grocery store, I say a little prayer.

1 hour ago, JSngry said:

To this day, it freaks me out how that stuff is packaged like soda pop. I assume that kids who grow up with it are taught early, but lord, if for whatever reason a kid who wasn't finds themselves unattended in a house that uses that product and gets to thinking they're thirsty...it's the clear plastic bottles, that's what it is. Everytime I walk past it in the grocery store, I say a little prayer.

I've never seen that stuff.  It's mouthwash?

48 minutes ago, HutchFan said:

I've never seen that stuff.  It's mouthwash?

NO! It's a brand of household cleaners, including bleach. The bleach is packaged like bleach, but the cleaner is packed in these transaparent plastic bottles with these candy-ish colors that reflect their scent. It's not rounds like a 2-liter, but the color of the liquid is very soda-looking..

I guess an Anglo equivalent would be PineSol or something, a cleaning liquid that you can use for most anything, straight or diluted.

Started in Venezuela, now part of Colgate-Palmolive, and found in all our area grocery stores. There's a market!

https://www.fabuloso.com/our-story

1 hour ago, JSngry said:

NO! It's a brand of household cleaners, including bleach. The bleach is packaged like bleach, but the cleaner is packed in these transaparent plastic bottles with these candy-ish colors that reflect their scent. It's not rounds like a 2-liter, but the color of the liquid is very soda-looking..

I guess an Anglo equivalent would be PineSol or something, a cleaning liquid that you can use for most anything, straight or diluted.

Started in Venezuela, now part of Colgate-Palmolive, and found in all our area grocery stores. There's a market!

https://www.fabuloso.com/our-story

Ah, got it. 

I was WAY off.  I didn't realize that the photo you'd posted was satirical -- or how it was satirical.

Edited by HutchFan