EKE BBB

What rock music are you listening to? Non-Jazz, Non-Classical.

3,898 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, soulpope said:

ab67616d0000b273dd3348ae92842123457bffbf

I always liked that album. Haven't heard it in a LONG time, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BFrank said:

I always liked that album. Haven't heard it in a LONG time, though.

Same here, but it was a truly pleasant reprise ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, felser said:

Bruce Springsteen - Letter To You (2020, CDr) | Discogs

Best Bruce for ages

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mjazzg said:

Best Bruce for ages

I agree.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, felser said:

I agree.

Great to hear those character packed early songs.

The Apple TV documentary is worth a watch, little more than a promo but a beautifully shot and composed one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, mjazzg said:

Great to hear those character packed early songs.

The Apple TV documentary is worth a watch, little more than a promo but a beautifully shot and composed one.

Agree completely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/10/2020 at 7:52 AM, soulpope said:

ab67616d0000b273dd3348ae92842123457bffbf

Never heard about Martha & co. before. Listening right now, really like it (so thanks!)  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Simon8 said:

Never heard about Martha & co. before. Listening right now, really like it (so thanks!)  

Welcome, glad you`re enjoying the music ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A lovely set of late 1960s/early 70s British folk-rock—highly-recommended for anybody with an interest in the genre in general:

91L5PAFOSmL._SL1500_.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ghost of miles said:

A lovely set of late 1960s/early 70s British folk-rock—highly-recommended for anybody with an interest in the genre in general:

91L5PAFOSmL._SL1500_.jpg

Good stuff ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Joni Mitchell - Joni Mitchell Archives, Vol. 1: The Early Years (1963-1967) - CD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

51hgA9oMnML.jpg

Superb 70`s Southern Soul .....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

0cf6721ef4.jpg

More Southern Soul .... still sexy though ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ab67616d0000b273b9c985e7b599bb0eb773aa68

Eeels „Earth To Dora“ (E Works Records)                2020 ….

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.