What rock music are you listening to? Non-Jazz, Non-Classical.

EKE BBB

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yesterday's Tomorrow

"Live performance by reunited and iconic members of the Winston-Salem scene.
In a fun, Nuggets-like trip back to the era of the Summer of Love, Yesterday’s Tomorrow: Celebrating the Winston-Salem Sound shines a strobe light on the vibrant ’60s and ’70s Combo Corner rock scene of Winston-Salem, North Carolina. Original members of bands such as Arrogance, Little Diesel, Sacred Irony, and Rittenhouse Square—including Mitch Easter (Let’s Active); Peter Holsapple, Will Rigby, and Chris Stamey (The dB’s); and Don Dixon—convened on May 12, 2018, at the Ramkat Club to revisit those fuzzbox years, and this remarkable live concert recording shines brightly with their camaraderie and precise enthusiasm for those days of yore."

61M9JvP4ReL._SX466_.jpg

"One On One" is the greatest Smokey Robinson song not actually written by Smokey Robinson.  This  is the only CD I have by these gentlemen.  I don't listen to it often, so it has probably been 2 or 3 years since I played it last.  It's easy to forget in that time just how gorgeously seductive this ear candy  is.