EKE BBB

What rock music are you listening to? Non-Jazz, Non-Classical.

2,332 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Gdgray said:

image.jpg?c=JoOT4fHF0t4BttaKqms0ZR_TZlp6

👍👍👍!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Volumes 5, 6 and 7. 

 

IMG_3514.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Image result for creedence clearwater the concert

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Chuck Nessa said:

R-1511262-1225093964.jpeg.jpg

R-1511262-1225093983.jpeg.jpg

 

20 hours ago, felser said:

It is excellent.

Listened to a few cuts this morning. It IS great stuff. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jack Bruce Band Live '75, with Carla Bley and Mick Taylor.  It was a good band.

Jack_Bruce_The_Jack_Bruce_Band_Live_%277

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

R-1542309-1537728584-2463.jpeg.jpg

On 21/8/2019 at 3:53 PM, felser said:

Image result for creedence clearwater the concert

Prime live CCR!!! :tup:tup:tup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Calling all Smiths fans.  This is amazingly inventive and good.  To me, Marr was the one who made the Smiths really special.

 

Image result for johnny marr the messenger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

85B233DA-534C-4D13-B30A-6458A492B63D.jpeg

Edited by Brad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, felser said:

Calling all Smiths fans.  This is amazingly inventive and good.  To me, Marr was the one who made the Smiths really special.

 

Image result for johnny marr the messenger

I like ALL of his solo albums. I agree - without him, the Smiths would not be the Smiths. Morrissey's solo albums don't cut it.

Also seen him several times live. Always a good show!

On 8/22/2019 at 6:37 PM, sambrasa said:

Jack Bruce Band Live '75, with Carla Bley and Mick Taylor.  It was a good band.

Jack_Bruce_The_Jack_Bruce_Band_Live_%277

Definitely a good band! Have been a little disappointed in the album, but grateful that it exists at ALL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

41YWR4Z1D3L.jpg

Guadalcanal Diary - At Your Birthday Party (1999).  Murray Attaway - vocals, guitar; Jeff Walls - guitar; Rhett Crowe - bass; John Poe - drums.  First rate Athens, GA jangle rock.  You hear GC in the damnedest places - caught their tunes used as background music on a couple episodes of Billions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Buddha the Magnificent said:

41YWR4Z1D3L.jpg

Guadalcanal Diary - At Your Birthday Party (1999).  Murray Attaway - vocals, guitar; Jeff Walls - guitar; Rhett Crowe - bass; John Poe - drums.  First rate Athens, GA jangle rock.  You hear GC in the damnedest places - caught their tunes used as background music on a couple episodes of Billions.

Very underrated Athens group.  I really enjoyed them back in the day, and their albums have held up well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, soulpope said:

NEODAI-45263.jpg?v=1

Mark I was THE Purple for me.  Rod Evans ruled!  

5 hours ago, soulpope said:

R-4843552-1377356430-1530.jpeg.jpg

Much stronger set than I expected.  Have come close to pulling the trigger on the 4CD version several times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, felser said:

Mark I was THE Purple for me.  Rod Evans ruled!  

He was also the singer on this classic album.

Image result for captain beyond

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BFrank said:

He was also the singer on this classic album.

Image result for captain beyond

:tup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anmerkung-2019-08-25-133140.jpg

More Southern Soul drama guaranteed .... must have compi for soul aficionados ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.