EKE BBB

What rock music are you listening to? Non-Jazz, Non-Classical.

3,223 posts in this topic

Totally delightful classic:

All Over the Place (The Bangles album) - Wikipedia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, felser said:

Totally delightful classic:

All Over the Place (The Bangles album) - Wikipedia

Classic ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excellent live album

R-2525457-1429670293-8454.jpeg.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bob Dylan - Love Sick | Releases, Reviews, Credits | Discogs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Soulstation1 said:

 

Superb ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Soulstation1 said:

 

She was a true love!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

R-533913-1501429948-9723.jpeg.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Composite Truth - Wikipedia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes - Mercury Years - Amazon.com ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/14/2020 at 8:52 AM, felser said:

Gov't Mule- Shout! - Glide Magazine

Just starting to get into Gov't Mule a bit, but it is farcical that this was on (or at least licensed to) the Blue Note label.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ejp626 said:

Just starting to get into Gov't Mule a bit, but it is farcical that this was on (or at least licensed to) the Blue Note label.

That's true for a lot of what they put out anymore, and at least this one is good music.  They've lost all label identity in the Norah Jones/Don Was era.  How do you feel about Annie Lennox, Elvis Costello, Van Morrison, Willie Nelson, Aaron Neville, Suzanne Vega being "Blue Note Artists"?  I'm even a fan of Costello and Vega, but on Blue Note, really?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Soft Cell: Keychains and Snowstorms Box Set

Soft Cell - "Keychains and Snowstorms" box set review - Goldmine ...

My favorite song

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

The Very Best Of Sister Sledge (1973 - !993)

Edited by jlhoots

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/30/2020 at 11:41 AM, felser said:

  Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes - Mercury Years - Amazon.com ...

I thought those Mercury albums were pretty good. They came and went really fast, if I remember correctly. The songwriting seemed more focused than on many of his other albums.

51KCToMqG7L.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can’t remember if I listened to this when I was younger but purchased this last year from Sundazed. Just amazing.
 

541D586C-DE24-41F4-B618-43D72F7442D0.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Brad said:

Can’t remember if I listened to this when I was younger but purchased this last year from Sundazed. Just amazing.
 

541D586C-DE24-41F4-B618-43D72F7442D0.jpeg

Get this next.  It's even better:

HAVENS, RICHIE – SOMETHING ELSE AGAIN (MONO) – 180-GRAM – Get Hip ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, felser said:

Get this next.  It's even better:

HAVENS, RICHIE – SOMETHING ELSE AGAIN (MONO) – 180-GRAM – Get Hip ...

It’s going to be in my next order. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.