According to Yahoo Sports (in typical Internet reporting w/o direct source):

ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports that the Browns are sending their first (17th overall) and a third-round pick (95th overall) in this year’s draft along with safety Jabril Peppers in return for Beckham.

13 hours ago, Scott Dolan said:

If true, this is the offseason of the diva WR being traded. AB, and now OBJ.  

Also if true, the Browns may now be the scariest team in the NFL. 

And good for them! 

Until Beckham gets hurt or starts bitching about his contract again or threatens to hold out or flat-out quits. :)

I'm actually more impressed with what the Browns have done defensively, although their new D-line is more of a pass defense. A good rushing team should still be able to run all over them.

Yeah, that defensive line, on paper, is far and away the best in the NFL at the moment. Richardson may be a bit of a wildcard, but if he plays up to the way he is capable, that pass rush is going to be ferocious!

As for OBJ, yes, you are absolutely right. Though, in fairness, his antics never really hurt his play on the field, so there's that, I guess. 

The Giants need an offensive line that can block. As great as OBJ was, he missed 21 games, threw temper tantrums that divided the team, and the Giants turned into a losing team.

If they don't get a good offensive line with the first round draft choices they're getting from Cleveland, I'm going to turn from being a life-long Giants fan into a Jets fan.

2 hours ago, Scott Dolan said:

Yeah, that defensive line, on paper, is far and away the best in the NFL at the moment. Richardson may be a bit of a wildcard, but if he plays up to the way he is capable, that pass rush is going to be ferocious!

As for OBJ, yes, you are absolutely right. Though, in fairness, his antics never really hurt his play on the field, so there's that, I guess. 

Personally, I think Richardson is a bit overrated, as he was never a game changer with the Jets or they would've done more during his stay. He only has 23.5 sacks over 6 seasons. I saw him play the Patriots twice a year back when he was with the Jets and they didn't win many games (they were 2-6) and during those 8 games, he only had 1.5 sacks (total). Of course, Brady's ability to get rid of the ball in a little over a second during most plays makes almost every team's pass rush look bad. :)