Which is your favorite OAC, OAS, etc?

Sort of a tricky question because I use those sets as fillers for items I don't want to shell out bigger bucks on.  In pure muslcal terms for rock, I would choose things like the Byrds, the Jefferson Airplane, etc, but I have that music in nicer configurations.    Same with jazz, of course somethng like the Coltrane is great, but I love the "Heavyweight Champion" box, so don't have any use for the OAS set.  I buy these sets for things like Jean-Luc Ponty Atlantic albums, Charles Wright and the Watts 103rd Street Band, Tower of Power, Bad Company, etc.   

I have a bunch of these, mostly second-tier rock acts.  Like Felser, there are some I haven't bought because I got the box sets, such as The Byrds, Nina Simone, Coltrane, Mingus, etc.  Off the top of my head, I liked the OAC/OAS of Brubeck (I have two different ones), Dinah Washington, Aretha Franklin, Emmylou Harris, and Bob Marley.  The following are as yet unbought but are in my Amazon shopping cart (some for many months):

Chuck Mangione

The Crusaders

The Association

Sarah Vaughan

Aretha Franklin (OAS #2)

Today, I received in the mail the Antonio Carlos Jobim OAS.  Because I always buy these through those European Amazon Marketplace sellers (Zoverstocks, uniqueplace-usa, Rarewaves, etc.), I never know when they'll actually arrive; I barely remembered having ordered this one.

51WSsbDKs2L.jpg51SFeM0kvcL.jpg