Alex Trebek resumes taping 'Jeopardy!' shows after cancer announcement

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/12/media/alex-trebek-jeopardy/index.html

Of course, he too shall die eventually, but Jeopardy itself continues to entertain and educate, and will continue past his demise.

It still ain't like it was in the Art Fleming days, make no mistake. But they got old tournaments up on Nextflix now, and that's a GREAT way to wake up and have morning coffee and for leaving for work not all bummed out and pissed off, beats the hell outta the news.

3 hours ago, JSngry said:

But they got old tournaments up on Nextflix now, and that's a GREAT way to wake up and have morning coffee and for leaving for work not all bummed out and pissed off, beats the hell outta the news.

I didn't know that old episodes are on Netflix. Good idea to start your day off with them.

Heaven knows you're right about the news. Nothing but depressing!

It's just tournaments, and it only goes back to 2013 or so, but there's around 50 or so episodes up now. 20 minutes each, all commercials edited out. I get up early enough that I can almost always do 2 in a row, occasionally 3.

But I'm about to run through the last of them, so....what now? We'll soon see.

• 7 months later...