SOLD: A SHOT IN THE DARK: NASHVILLE JUMPS - BEAR FAMILY R&B / Blues 8 CD BOXSET

$150 OR BEST OFFER!

2014 BEAR FAMILY RELEASE.  COMPLETE BOXSET! Box is in VG++ to NM condition (completely intact, no splits at all, light wear, few corner dings) and all discs are in NM condition - from my collection, each disc played at most 2 times) - visual grading).  BOOKLET IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION!

$9.00 media mail shipping within the US.
Edited by tjluke68

Great set indeed - particularly to those who don't have the 70s/80s Krazy Kat LPs yet that collated quite a bit of the highlights of these labels (I do have almost all of those LPs yet I dont regret having bought this box set). If you'd put the hillbilly companion set Tennessee Jive up for sale I'd have been tempted to ask about overseas shipping ... ;)

1 hour ago, Big Beat Steve said:

Great set indeed - particularly to those who don't have the 70s/80s Krazy Kat LPs yet that collated quite a bit of the highlights of these labels (I do have almost all of those LPs yet I dont regret having bought this box set). If you'd put the hillbilly companion set Tennessee Jive up for sale I'd have been tempted to ask about overseas shipping ... ;)

Sorry don't have the companion set at all.

• 2 weeks later...