Honestly, I think I've read most, not "Finding Bix" though. The one to get is: 

Bix: The Leon Bix Beiderbecke Story 

This book was meticulously researched and the author's intent was to strip away all the legend and present real verified details and as much true information as possible. A fascinating book.
Sudhalter's is full of myth and legend presented as fact and it often isn't. Berton's and Lion/Paige-Fort are good reads.
Edited by jazzbo

18 hours ago, jazzbo said:

This book was meticulously researched and the author's intent was to strip away all the legend and present real verified details and as much true information as possible. A fascinating book.
Sudhalter's is full of myth and legend presented as fact and it often isn't. Berton's and Lion/Paige-Fort are good reads.

I noticed that Philip R. Evans also is the co-author Sudhalter's Bix book. So did he disown explicitly his contributions to the Sudhalter book? Just wondering ...

On 4/15/2019 at 4:34 PM, jazzbo said:

This book looks really good. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find a copy for really anything less than $95...

Well, that's too bad. I pre-ordered it at the recommendation of the biggest Bix fan I knew at the time, and think I paid 45 dollars then! Keep an eye out, it's worth finding at a great price. The best is sometimes costly. . . . 

Edited by jazzbo