FS/FT: Fantasy/Pablo/Atlantic LP's

I have several hundred vinyl LP's that no longer have use to me (mainly replaced by CD).   I have never really sold vinyl, so cannot quickly grade and price all of them.  I am going to list out the Blue Notes and some of the other desirable labels, and if you have interest, please IM me, and we most likely should be able to work something out, either likely a sale or possibly a trade for CD's.   I will describe condition when you contact me,  All were good enough that they were in my collection, though most were purchased used.    I am motivated to move these out, so will not be tough on pricing, though I want the exchange to be fair.  Thanks.

Fantasy

Hubbard ,Freddie – Keystone Bop

Hubbard ,Freddie - Classics

Hubbard ,Freddie – A Little Night Music

Shepp ,Archie/Philly Joe Jones – Archie Shepp & Philly Joe Jones

Tjader ,Cal – Puttin’ It Together

Tjader ,Cal – At Grace Cathedral

Pablo

Faddis ,Jon – Youngblood

Gillespie ,Dizzy – Musician, Composer, Racounteur (2 LP)

Longo ,Mike – Talk With The Spirits

Atlantic

Cobham ,Billy – Crossroads

Gillespie/Blakey/Monk – Giants of Jazz (2 LP)

Hubbard ,Freddie – The Art of Freddie Hubbard (2 LP)

Lateef ,Yusef – Ten Years Hence (2 LP)

Mann ,Herbie – Windows Opened

McCann ,Les – Layers

Mingus ,Charles – Cumbia & Jazz Fusion

Mingus Dynasty – Live at Montreux

Pullen ,Don – Tomorrow’s Promises

31 minutes ago, mikeweil said:

Good move - the "Puttin' It Together" LP is not a milestone, but never was on CD.

It was Poncho Sanchez' first recording, btw.

:tup After picking up these two, I think I now have all of Tjader's records from the 1970s.  I've been picking them up here and there for a while now. 

On 4.5.2019 at 5:15 PM, mikeweil said:

Good move - the "Puttin' It Together" LP is not a milestone, but never was on CD.

It was Poncho Sanchez' first recording, btw.

I goofed: The Grace Cathedral date was Poncho's recording debut with Tjadert. Michael Smithe played congas on the  "Puttin' It Together" LP,  Guitarist Bob Redfield, btw. remembered this album was recorded in November 1972, not on January 26-27, 1973 as stated in the album credits, but this cannot be confirmed. The Grace Cathedral album definitely was recorded May 20, 1976, not May 22 as stated on the album cover. Duncan Reid's research was meticulous.

On 4.5.2019 at 5:50 PM, HutchFan said:

:tup After picking up these two, I think I now have all of Tjader's records from the 1970s.  I've been picking them up here and there for a while now. 

Me, too, I thought, until I learned about an LP by Chilean singer/songwriter Memo Aguirre that Ed Bogas produced. Tjader is hardly audible, however.

Edited by mikeweil