Woodstock 50th Anniversary Releases

felser

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Teasing the Korean said:

Haven't seen it yet.  Is it good? 

I think it is. Shows Hollywood as its changing in 1969 and interacts with the Manson Family and Sharon Tate. From what I've read, people consider the Tate Lobianco murders the day that Hollywood changed.

8 minutes ago, Brad said:

I think it is. Shows Hollywood as its changing in 1969 and interacts with the Manson Family and Sharon Tate. From what I've read, people consider the Tate Lobianco murders the day that Hollywood changed.

I guess Dennis Wilson is not depicted in the film, as his association with Manson had ended by then?

47 minutes ago, Teasing the Korean said:

I guess Dennis Wilson is not depicted in the film, as his association with Manson had ended by then?

No, he’s not. The main character in the movie, an actor whose glory is fading, lives next to Sharon Tate and Roman Polanski on Cielo Drive. 

33 minutes ago, JSngry said:

I'm not at all intrigued by Woodstock, but I am certainly intrigued by a Tarrentino Does Tate joint.

But, but, but....you are stardust, you are golden, you are billion year old carbon, and you've got to get yourself back to the garden!