Complete Cuban Jam Sessions

I'm disappointed, but not surprised, that the Fatboy sizes of the Panart t-shirt are all sold out. You get your medium or you get your small or else you don't get you a t-shirt at all.

#tellingtshirtdemographic

panart-tee.gif

Maybe Panart will be the Bluenote Cultlabel of the 21st century.

1 hour ago, JSngry said:

I'm disappointed, but not surprised, that the Fatboy sizes of the Panart t-shirt are all sold out. You get your medium or you get your small or else you don't get you a t-shirt at all.

#tellingtshirtdemographic

panart-tee.gif

Maybe Panart will be the Bluenote Cultlabel of the 21st century.

Or just go on a diet! ;) Says Oddjob!

Edited by Teasing the Korean

• 3 weeks later...

Listening to this now, easy to make the whole set in one day. A really nice book (not a booklet!) comes with it, and the sound is FANTASTIC. I've had various "aftermarket" versions of this material over the years, as well as a few Panart LPs picked up at a Cuban grocery store (where else?) and this is the best sounding issue of this material, period. not even close.

Hopefully more issues from the Panart catalog are forthcoming. As useful as the other table scraps (even the original LPs weren't this good sounding) have been for this hungry boy, this is the real full-course meal, served at the adult table. Ain't nothing like the real thing.

If nothing else, we now have three plausible options - and one perhaps likely - as to who the otherworldly (like, literally) "PER-FEE-DEE-AH" voice is. That's been a mystery to me for 40+ years and I just assumed it was going to stay that way forever. But now...

Anybody who tells you that that voice is the FIRST thing you never forget about that record is either lying or else played Side 2 first. :g

• 5 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...