Greenleaf $3 CD Sale!

Justin V

Greenleaf is having a $3 CD Sale on 16 albums through the 31st.  I already had the Greg Ward and Matt Ulery albums (having purchased the Greg Ward album the night before the sale started at a great gig by his Rogue Parade).  I ended up picking up both albums by Riverside, the group with Dave Douglas, Steve Swallow and brothers Chet (saxophone/clarinet) and Jim (drums) Doxas.

It is a good opportunity to try out some new music for a low price.  With the store being through Bandcamp, you can get instant gratification by downloading or streaming your purchases, too.  

Edited by Justin V

9 hours ago, Patrick said:

Thanks for the heads up. Ended up selecting most of the items included in the sale. Familiar w Dave Douglas. Looking forward to deeper dive into Greg Ward, Ryan Keberle, and Matt Ulery. 

I sprung for most everything except the Keberle...I listened to the samples and the vocals weren't really something that drew me to his music. But to each his own.

On 5/29/2019 at 6:29 PM, greggery peccary said:

Thanks for the heads up. I ended up springing for ten titles. Only gripe, and a minor one at that, was the $22 shipping charge. Oh well.

Man, you could have become a subscriber for $23 more, getting every Greenleaf album for stream and (lossless) download.  I didn't realize until yesterday what a subscription involved.  

1 hour ago, Justin V said:

Man, you could have become a subscriber for $23 more, getting every Greenleaf album for stream and (lossless) download.  I didn't realize until yesterday what a subscription involved.  

I've been considering it. They were $50 last year so they've recently gone up. Since I'm not much of a download person, preferring physical product, I didn't see the benefit for me.

I signed up for their mailing list finally too. I've shopped there before but somehow didn't get on the list. Now I'll be informed and it will cost me even more money.

Good thing I'm single. :)