Jazz CDs For Sale, Many Out of Print Titles

My radio station decided to liquidate most of its CD library, so I agreed to help them sell it off. I culled several hundred jazz CDs. Most were issued prior to 2000 (I forgot when during my tenure that the PD stopped reporting spins for jazz and only did AAA). Many of them are out of print, most will be priced around $4, a few as low as two, while there are some that will go for a bit more due to demand. If you would like a list please PM me. Many of them will have stickers or remnants of them on the front and/or back covers, yet most of them were relegated to a back library and show little signs of use. US addresses only. I am still in the process of creating a list for the final batch.

45 minutes ago, Ken Dryden said:

I sent out the list via email or pm to everyone who requested one. 

Hi Ken, I would be interested in seeing the list if possible (realizing I’m from Canada, which is officially outside the specified shipping zone). Whatever you choose is fine - I would appreciate knowing rather than guessing...    Thanks,  John

Jim: I sent you the info. If you want to pay for UPS insured shipping, I'm fine with selling CDs. But I can't be responsible for lost shipments, which is why I don't ship outside of the US. The sales proceeds benefit the radio station, I am merely helping them. They can't set up a Paypal account because of university regulations. 

I made the first shipments today and future shipments will go out on Mondays when I record my program. Any outstanding orders paid by 7am Monday will go out that day, the rest will wait until the next week. I am juggling a move with this project to help out my station, thanks to everyone who made a purchase.

I have had more than one person ask me to ship out of the US. I have bought, traded and sold with Felser on numerous occasions, always using tracked media mail. Unfortunately the most recent package with 50 CDs is bouncing around like a pinball and has been all over Tennessee and Pennsyvlania without getting to him and I shipped it 8 or 9 days ago. 

Please do not ask me to ship out of the US. The proceeds from this sale are going to the radio station, not to me, I am just handling it for them. I do not want to assume the risk of lost packages.