Any (USA) experience with French rakuten (PriceMinister)?

I've found some French EMI items I was looking for at the French Rakuten site. Seller claims to be able to ship to USA.

Any experience with Rakuten (especially USA customers)? New site to me. I have purchased from fnac and amazon.fr in the past.

Edited by T.D.

2 hours ago, Big Beat Steve said:

Rakuten crops up in the www address of the PRICEMINISTER selling platform. Is that what you are referring to?

No, the link I found was https://fr.shopping.rakuten.com/

It was one of the hits when I googled the French title of a box set.

[Added] I see that in France, Rakuten was fka PriceMinister.com, which seems to have been fairly active and respected. But I never heard of it before.

Edited by T.D.

That's it, Priceminister is the name under which it is still known there.

Sorry I can't priovide the info you specifically want as whatever I had heard about sales on this site came from various contacts in France who bought there and always were quite satisfied. But that won't tell you much as these were domestic transactions.
I've checked the site here and there for reference through the years and find that the range of prices for a given object often is ENORMOUS. Some offers are very good, other prices are just KRRRAZY.