LF: Mal Waldron - Number Nineteen

Pim

A great one!

I got my copy from TrueAsia/madpierrot on discogs two years ago for about $20 without shipping. This seller regularly adds this Waldron record in his Marketplace. He is  one-of-a-kind fella but I have never been disappointed by the records I received at long last.

• 1 month later...
On 27-8-2019 at 6:51 PM, aparxa said:

That's a pity, sorry if I might have directed you to this dealer, he processes slowly but I hope all will turn out well.

Everything was fine after all. Better than that even: he really undergraded his items. Now that’s rare on Discogs, altough Japanese sellers seem to be the most reliable. 

Found myself a copy of this one finally today! Very, very happy 😃 

31 minutes ago, Pim said:

Everything was fine after all. Better than that even: he really undergraded his items. Now that’s rare on Discogs, altough Japanese sellers seem to be the most reliable. 

👍Congrats👍 ....

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/10/2019 at 6:40 AM, Pim said:

Great news, enjoy!!

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Pim said:

Another Waldron I am still looking for is this: 

https://www.discogs.com/Mal-Waldron-Both-Sides-Now/release/9823790

anyone? 

Did you ever had a chance to hear at least part of this release .... ? Don`t want to break enthusiasm (and you now me being a dedicated Waldron follower), but this a rather disappointing release ... while the Trio (aka Workman Blackwell) approach to Satie work out mighty fine, but here his re-workings for classical approach within a solo setting is rather aimless ....

• 4 months later...