Need October and November Blindfold Test Presenters

Hot Ptah

Here is the 2019 schedule of Blindfold Test presenters. We have had extraordinarily good Blindfold Tests this year. We do not have anyone to present Blindfold Tests in October and November. I hope that we have volunteers to keep our great year going.

Thom Keith and I will help you through the process, if you have not presented a Blindfold Test before.

January            Dan Gould

February           Hot Ptah

March               Hardbopjazz

April                  Jeffcrom

May                   Dmitry

June                  Ken Dryden

July                   Thom Keith

August               kh1958

September         Pim

October              mjzee

November         webbcity

December         Felser

Edited by Hot Ptah

Thom Keith has sweet-talked me into doing this. I don't think October is possible for me due to my work schedule, but I could handle November if you still need someone. Even though I'm not around these parts too much anymore, I've enjoyed many a BFT in the past and I'm glad the tradition continues!

Will also check out this month's BFT to get back into the swing (bad pun intended?)... it's only right!

On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 2:57 PM, webbcity said:

Thom Keith has sweet-talked me into doing this. I don't think October is possible for me due to my work schedule, but I could handle November if you still need someone. Even though I'm not around these parts too much anymore, I've enjoyed many a BFT in the past and I'm glad the tradition continues!

Will also check out this month's BFT to get back into the swing (bad pun intended?)... it's only right!

Thank you Tim. You have November!

On 9/14/2019 at 3:43 PM, Hardbopjazz said:

I haven't participated due to a busy schedule these past few months, but if you need someone for Oct I can put something together. I did do March.

We have mjzee to present October for us now. But thank you for volunteering.

I have been trying to have everyone do only one Blindfold Test a year. You can do one in 2020 for sure!