Violinist stops performance to ask patron to stop recording

gvopedz

35 minutes ago, T.D. said:

I think the new BRO site is horrific and had given up visiting until I got a message a week or so ago saying that the search engine had been debugged (it was previously bug-ridden and utterly useless). The old site was crappy/bizarre, but I knew how to navigate the search engine, cart and wish lists. The new site still sucks IMO, but the search engine at least now appears functional to some degree.

Yes, the new site pretty much still sucks: I've cut way down on my BRO purchases (almost to zero) out of sheer frustration.

This quote from the article expresses the problem with society today, an attitude that can be summed up as “I can do anything I want.” Really sad. 

One dissenter argued on Twitter that “people who wholly submit to and enforce outdated/archaic concert rituals that require insane amounts of cultural capital to begin with are going to be completely irrelevant in about 15 years’ time.”

Edited by Brad