Cootie Williams in Hi-Fi

Dan Gould

10 hours ago, mjzee said:

Thanks for this but the post was not for the purpose of soliciting a burn.

11 hours ago, ghost of miles said:

Turns out I have the 1994 BMG reissue, which is not the one to which Dan's referring in his original post.  So he's still looking for help on this one.

Thanks anyway David.

22 minutes ago, mjzee said:

Why a “burn”?  These just appear to be used copies for sale.

Seemed you were suggesting cheap copies available. I am not looking for copies of any kind at this time. Are we talking past each other here? Why did you post the link to available copies?

Edited by Dan Gould

1 hour ago, Dan Gould said:

Seemed you were suggesting cheap copies available. I am not looking for copies of any kind at this time. Are we talking past each other here? Why did you post the link to available copies?

The link was to Amazon Resellers who were selling used copies of the CD you're looking for.  Just trying to help.  Feel free to ignore, but I don't think these are burn copies, just used copies for sale.

48 minutes ago, mjzee said:

The link was to Amazon Resellers who were selling used copies of the CD you're looking for.  Just trying to help.  Feel free to ignore, but I don't think these are burn copies, just used copies for sale.

Probably should have put this in Discography as I was looking to verify that he only recorded a Percy France/Bill Doggett composition, no other involvement by Percy. Thanks anyway I got the info I needed.