Emanem still with us?

David Ayers

23 minutes ago, 2scoops said:

http://www.emanemdisc.com/emanem.html

I didn't have a problem using my saved bookmark

Yes it’s back. Phew. Martin has said no new recordings and Evan’s PSI label is in the same boat, so I have been wondering how long the commitment to reissues and to the back catalogue can last. So far so good. 

1 hour ago, erwbol said:

I don't regret a single Emanem & Psi release I bought. Great music and very high production standards.

Same here. Without Emanem some of the most challenging and exciting first generation European improvisation would still be unheard and even more under-appreciated. Plus Martin continued with some terrific 1990’s and 2000’s stuff that is even more under the radar. 

Edited by Steve Reynolds

3 hours ago, Steve Reynolds said:

Same here. Without Emanem some of the most challenging and exciting first generation European improvisation would still be unheard and even more under-appreciated. Plus Martin continued with some terrific 1990’s and 2000’s stuff that is even more under the radar. 

Agreed. And let’s add some invaluable reissues and new issues under the PSI imprint, notably Saxophone Solos and Monoceros