LF Don Shirley-In Concert Collectibles CD

bebopbob

Anyone have an extra copy for sale on Collectibles CD or have any leads as to a copy for sale aside from the usual internet sites  which are all trying to cash in on the Green Book movie. I remember seeing this disc not so long ago selling between $5-$8.00, including on the oldies.com site and CD shops.

My local go-to used CD shop had  a clean/mint copy for sale around 3 months ago for $15.00 but didn’t buy it as I hadn’t seen the movie and heard his music.

Willing to offer $15.00 or thereabouts for a clean/mint copy.

Thanks,

Bob

Edited by bebopbob

50 minutes ago, bebopbob said:

Anyone have an extra copy for sale on Collectibles CD or have any leads as to a copy for sale aside from the usual internet sites  which are all trying to cash in on the Green Book movie. I remember seeing this disc not so long ago selling between $5-$8.00, including on the oldies.com site and CD shops.

My local go-to used CD shop had  a clean/mint copy for sale around 3 months ago for $15.00 but didn’t buy it as I hadn’t seen the movie and heard his music.

Willing to offer $15.00 or thereabouts for a clean/mint copy.

Thanks,

Bob

Which Don Shirley CD on Collectables are you looking for?