FS: OOP Mosaic box sets / box sets

mikelz777

It's time to treat yourself for the holidays!! Earlier this year I had a box set sale (see here: http://www.organissimo.org/forum/index.php?/topic/82843-cd-box-sets-for-sale/#comment-1626213) and I'm back for another! As I explained before, I haven't been here for quite some time, I participated a lot more when I was more actively seeking out music. I kind of topped out at 1500+ CDs. Now it's time to let some of them go. I thought I'd give the jazz lovers here a shot before hitting Ebay. All of these box sets are in excellent to like new condition. If you are interested in any of them I'd be happy to provide pictures if you'd like and I will personally inspect and report to you the exact condition of the set. (Most likely mild shelf wear and the like if any issues at all.) I have a 100% positive rating on Ebay so I can be trusted as a seller. Pricing was tough but I tried to make them better than prices you'd find looking elsewhere. PM me if you have any questions or if you see something you like. Prices include shipping to U.S.A. addresses only with a tracking number provided. (No APO/FPO addresses.) Thanks for looking!

Mosaic: The Complete Blue Note Horace Parlan Sessions (5-CD)  $85.00

Carl Smith Satisfaction Guaranteed  (Bear Family, 5-CD)  $60.00

SOLD - Mosaic: The Complete Clef Verve Count Basie 50's Studio Sessions (8-CD)  $98.00

SOLD - Mosaic Select: Bob Brookmeyer (3-CD)  $50.00

SOLD - Mosaic: The Complete Argo / Mercury Art Farmer / Benny Golson / Jazztet Sessions (7-CD)  $120.00

SOLD - Sonny Rollins The Complete Prestige Recordings (7-CD)  $47.00

SOLD - Mosaic: Argo, Emarcy And Verve Small Group Buddy Rich Sessions (7-CD)  $110.00

SOLD - Mosaic Select: Curtis Amy (3-CD)  $45.00

SOLD - John Coltrane The Prestige Recordings (16-CD)  $75.00

SOLD - Mosaic: The Blue Note Stanley Turrentine Quintet/Sextet Studio Sessions (5-CD)  $75.00 

SOLD - Chet Baker In Paris: Complete 1955-56 Barclay Sessions (8-CD)  $80.00

SOLD - Hawkshaw Hawkins: Hawk (3-CD) $33.00

Thanks again for looking!

Edited by mikelz777

• 2 months later...