Selected No Business LPs for sale

Greetings -- I have a number of LPs on the NoBusiness label to offer (vinyl LP only).

Each LP is NM and has been played one or two times carefully at most. The covers are generally in Excellent condition or better, unless noted. A number of these have been taking up space in storage for a while and it's time to let them find new homes. That being said, I will say that the contents of the records range from very good to excellent -- it was sometimes a tough call to decide which albums on the label to keep and which to offload. If you don't see a title here and you're interested, let me know.

Unless noted these are $10 apiece. Shipping for 1-4 LPs is $4 media mail, $1.50 to add a couple more (and so on). US sales preferred (overseas, Canada, Mexico and Latin America are prohibitively expensive to ship)... Paypal only please. 

Message first with your requests; I'll do my best to reply quickly.

Buy 5 get one free, 10 get three free, etc. 

-------------------------------------------------

NBLP 17 Knuffke/Ellis/Wollesen "Chew Your Food"

NBLP 18 Harris Eisenstadt "Woodblock Prints" $8

NBLP 30/31 William Hooker/Thomas Chapin "Crossing Points" $14 heavy alto/drums duo, 2LP

NBLP 34 Sei Miguel/Pedro Gomes "Turbina Anthem"

NBLP 37 John Butcher + RED Trio "Empire" [small pressing flaw between tracks 1 and 2, side a, does not affect play, great record]

NBLP 45 Ran Blake/David Fabris "Vilnius Noir"

NBLP 46 Wooley/Weber/Lytton "Six Feet Under"

NBLP 59 Correction/Mats Gustafsson "Shift" Mats + p/b/d, good one  

NBLP 64 Steven Lugerner "For We Have Heard" $8 w/ D Johnston, Melford, M Wilson [slight corner dings] 

NBLP 66 Fabric Trio "Murmurs" ss/as, b, d trio $8 [slight corner dings]

NBLP 67 RED Trio "Rebento" $8 [slight corner dings]

NBLP 70 Trzaska/Hoff/Zerang "Sleepless In Chicago"

NBLP 76 Daniel Blacksberg Trio "Perilous Architecture" tb/b/d, fine stuff

NBLP 77 Gianni Lenoci (p) "Plaything" Kent Carter, Billy Elgart 

NBLP 78 Rashied Al-Akbar "Ascent of the Nether Creatures" E Cross, I Ackamoor, M Ali, rec. 1980 low fi but cool record

NBLP 79 Carletti/Malaby/Hoffman "Niño/Brujo" [slight corner ding upper left]

NBLP 80 Chris Abrahams/Mike Majkowski/James Waples "Raft of the Meadows" [slight corner dings]

NBLP 83 Stefan Keune/Lash/Noble "Fractions"

NBLP 86 John Lindberg/Anil Eraslan "Juggling Kukla"

NBLP 88 Giovanni Di Domanico/Peter Jacquemyn/Chris Corsano "A Little off the Top" $8 p/b/d improv, [light cover dings]

NBLP 89 Kuchen/Strom/Ostvang "Melted Snow"$8  [cover dings]

NBLP 90 Marilyn Lerner/Ken Filiano/Lou Grassi "Live at Edgefest" [slight corner crease bottom right]

NBLP 94 Fail Better "Owt" Portuguese quintet tp/as/g/b/d

NBLP 95 Nate Wooley "Purple Patio" tp/b + 3 drummers inc. Corsano

NBLP 99 The Nu Band "The Final Concert"

NBLP 101 Kuchen/Tokar/Gotesmanas "Live at Vilnius Jazz Festival"

NBLP 103 Itaru Oki/Nobuyoshi Ino/Choi Sun Bae "Kami Fusen" trio for trumpets + bass, excellent

NBLP 104 Klaus Treuheit/Lou Grassi "Port of Call" p/perc duo

NBLP 105 Peter Evans "A Wing Dissolved In Light" w/ Butcher, Blondy, C Thomas, Lovens

NBLP 106 Andrew Lamb/Warren Smith/Arkadijus Gotesmanas "The Sea of Modicum" ts/percussion trio

NBLP 107 Harris Eisenstadt/Mivos Quartet "Whatever Will Happen Will Also Be" $6 corner crease bottom left

NBLP 112 Gerry Hemingway/Samuel Blaser "Oostum"

NBLP 113 Kang Tae Hwan "Live at Café Amores" solo alto, wonderful

NBLP 114 Blume/Delius/Kaufmann/Manderscheid "Frames & Terrains" d/ts/p/b real strong

Edited by clifford_thornton

Good afternoon my friend!

I would like to buy the following titles from you:

NBLP 66 Fabric Trio "Murmurs" ss/as, b, d trio $8 [slight corner dings]

NBLP 67 RED Trio "Rebento" $8 [slight corner dings]

NBLP 88 Giovanni Di Domanico/Peter Jacquemyn/Chris Corsano "A Little off the Top" $8 p/b/d improv, [light cover dings]

NBLP 90 Marilyn Lerner/Ken Filiano/Lou Grassi "Live at Edgefest" [slight corner crease bottom right] 

As for my three freebies, I would like the following:

NBLP 103 Itaru Oki/Nobuyoshi Ino/Choi Sun Bae "Kami Fusen" trio for trumpets + bass, excellent

NBLP 80 Chris Abrahams/Mike Majkowski/James Waples "Raft of the Meadows" 

Thank you for recirculating this stuff!

P s. I live in Austin,TX and can barely afford to pay the rent in two days, but I live my life on the edge!

Long live creative improvised (or not) musics, hooray!!!

p.s.s I am proud to say I have had the honour of catching a lot of these guys in the act...of creative music making in real time! 

This year alone: Mats, William Hooker,Tony Malaby,Harris Eisenstadt and Chris Corsano

On 11/30/2019 at 7:48 PM, cortazarx said:

Good afternoon my friend!

I would like to buy the following titles from you:

NBLP 66 Fabric Trio "Murmurs" ss/as, b, d trio $8 [slight corner dings]

NBLP 67 RED Trio "Rebento" $8 [slight corner dings]

As for my three freebies, I would like the following:

NBLP 80 Chris Abrahams/Mike Majkowski/James Waples "Raft of the Meadows" 

Thank you for recirculating this stuff!

P s. I live in Austin,TX and can barely afford to pay the rent in two days, but I live my life on the edge!

Long live creative improvised (or not) musics, hooray!!!

p.s.s I am proud to say I have had the honour of catching a lot of these guys in the act...of creative music making in real time! 

This year alone: Mats, William Hooker,Tony Malaby,Harris Eisenstadt and Chris Corsano

Just sent you a PM including my email. These are all available. 

Thank you for responding. I an not sure how I am going  to this,but if you work with me I could send the payment for the total asap to your PayPal address. Once know the total, I can have a better idea of what music I will go trade to my local record shops later today. I might sell an instrument so I am not short of money for groceries this week. I really love this(ese) music(s)!!!

P.s. I also saw the great Gerry Hemmningway with the awesome Samuel Blaser at my friend's festival!

1 hour ago, cortazarx said:

Thank you for responding. I an not sure how I am going  to this,but if you work with me I could send the payment for the total asap to your PayPal address. Once know the total, I can have a better idea of what music I will go trade to my local record shops later today. I might sell an instrument so I am not short of money for groceries this week. I really love this(ese) music(s)!!!

P.s. I also saw the great Gerry Hemmningway with the awesome Samuel Blaser at my friend's festival!

Check yr PMs --

• 4 weeks later...