Happy Birthday BERIGAN

If you have ever wondered what other wonderful people were born the same day I was, wonder no more!

Famous Birthdays; Phil Lesh ( Grateful Dead), Mike Love (The Beach Boys), Judd Hirsch (Taxi), Sly Stone, Fabio, Howard Scott (War), Dee Snider (Twisted Sister), Bret Michaels (Poison), Mark Hoppus (Blink 182), Terence Trent D'Arby, Harry James, Samuel "Lightnin" Hopkins, Jimmy Swaggart.

Macdonald Carey as well!

You and half these guys still have to win the other half over to the LONG-HAIR club: Here's someone doing his part to convince Jimmy Swaggart...

180.jpg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You like Cougars right? There is a european Muscle car mag called Crome and Flames :rolleyes: That has a sweet '70 RX7 convertible that someone owns in Austria!!!

Yes, indeed. My dad owned a '67 Cougar and I loved that car. He also owned a '75 Firebird Esprit which became my first car. He sold it to me for FULL Blue Book value! (No free rides in my family, baby). I loved that Firebird and, when I'm feeling real flush, may find me a restored one...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...
  • 11 months later...