NBA - 2019-2020 regular season

Any thoughts on this year's regular season, now that all teams have reached the 30-something matches milestone?

Serious contenders?

-Lebron's & Brow's Lakers?

-Giannis' Bucks? (really?)

-My beloved Celtics?

-Wanna-all-the-balls Harden's & Westbrook's Rockets? 

-Others? (Raptors, Nuggets, Clippers, Heat)

The Bucks are for real.  It wouldn't surprise me at all if they won the East.

Budenholzer is a great coach.  But I guess it remains to be seen whether he can get a team "over the hump" and win a championship.

I say that as a Hawks fan who really enjoyed watching him coach our team. 

My Sixers if they can get their freakin' act together.  They're not all on the same page right now.  BTW, watch Matisse Thybulle play D when he comes back.  He and Tobias Harris are class acts, very mature and good people.   Jojo still has much growing up to do.  Such a talent, needs to play smart and bring it every night.  Simmons has so much talent, but still can't make a jumper or consistently sink free throws.  Richardson and Horford show flashes of what they can mean to this team, but also disappear for games at a time.   They miss the sniper mentality/ability that Redick brought to the team.

2 hours ago, soulpope said:

https://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/6014/

For me this is the story of the season so far .....

Yep.   Atlanta got a young guy averaging 27 a game and another decent first round pick in the trade, and still lost the trade by a mile.

• 4 weeks later...

Cavaliers fan here...I guess.  I mean I do not watch this team at all, I don't know when they play, nothing.  Just know they are horrible and not likely to improve anytime soon.  

But I know that tonight they played and lost to the Knicks--and they gave up 139 points against them.  They must have no concept of defense.

Also a fan. Attended recent losses against Zion and the Pelicans and a close loss to Toronto (trailed by 1 pt with less than 90 seconds to play). Lots of young guys handling the ball (C Sexton, D Garland, K Porter Jr), and best player (K Love) not touching the ball enough. Too little passing and no D. Expect Love and T Thompson to get traded this week, so it will likely get significantly worse before it gets better. LeBron still awesome. 

• 3 weeks later...