FS: Dylan MOFI SACD, Bob Wills 2-CD set, miscellaneous jazz and classical CDs

Edward

Please send me a PM if you are interested in any of the titles listed. The condition of each item is specifically noted.

Shipping costs for USPS media mail to addresses within the continental United States are $3.00 regardless of how many CDs you purchase.  I will also ship to most countries worldwide for actual shipping costs to be determined.

I shall accept payment via PayPal.  If you choose to submit payment using PayPal “friends & family” (appreciated but not required or expected), please provide your mailing address via a PM.

Thanks for looking.

Hybrid SACDs:

1)    Another Side of Bob Dylan (Stereo) (FACTORY SEALED) – Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab:  $15.00

COUNTRY CDs:

1)    Bob Wills & His Texas Playboys – Boot Heel Drag: The MGM Years (Mercury Records 2-CD set manufactured for BMG Direct) – the barcode is different, but the CDs and packaging are otherwise indistinguishable from the non-record club version – the condition of both CDs is excellent with no signs of wear except for some very light scuffing on CD #1 that does not affect play; the CD booklet and rear cover insert are both in excellent condition:  $10.00

JAZZ CDs:

1)    J.J. Johnson & Kai Winding – Jay & Kai (Savoy Japan min-LP; COCB-50414; Savoy 60th Anniversary; Mastersonic 24-bit Processing) – mint condition – never played:  $6.00

2)    Joe Marsala 1936-1942 (Chronological Classics 763) – the CD is in very good condition with some very light scratches and some very light scuffing that do not affect play; the CD booklet and rear cover insert are both in excellent condition: $10.00

3)  Charles Mingus – The Great Concert of Charles Mingus (Verve 2-CD set manufactured for BMG Direct) – the barcode is different, but the CDs and packaging are otherwise indistinguishable from the non-record club version – both CDs are in excellent condition with almost no signs of wear; the CD booklet and rear cover insert are both in excellent condition: $10.00

4)    Thelonious Monk Trio (Prestige LP 7027) (Prestige 20-bit K2 with cardboard slipcover sleeve) – the CD is in excellent condition with almost no signs of wear; the CD booklet, rear cover insert, and cardboard slipcover sleeve are all in excellent condition: $3.00

5)    Red Norvo Septet featuring Charlie Parker & Dizzy Gillespie – Red Norvo’s Fabuous Jam Session (Budget Stash Records STB-2514) – the CD is in good condition with a number of light scratches and some light scuffing that do not affect play; the CD booklet and the rear cover insert are both in excellent condition: $2.50

6)    Ike Quebec – Bossa Nova Soul Samba (Blue Note RVG; manufactured for BMG Direct) – the barcode is different, but the CD and packaging are otherwise indistinguishable from the non-record club version – the CD is in excellent condition with almost no signs of wear; the CD booklet and rear cover insert are both in excellent condition:  $3.00

7)    Wayne Shorter – Adam’s Apple (Blue Note RVG) – the CD is in excellent condition with almost no signs of wear; the CD booklet and rear cover insert are both in excellent condition:  $3.00

CLASSICAL 2-CD sets from Philips’ Greatest Pianists of the 20th Century series (100 two-CD sets):

1)    Great Pianists of the 20th Century – Jorge Bolet I (Volume 10) the condition of the two CDs is good – each CD has some light scratches and/or scuffing that do not affect play; the digipak and CD booklet are in excellent condition:  $4.00

2)    Great Pianists of the 20th Century – Van Cliburn (Volume 19) – the condition of the two CDs is good – each CD has some light scratches and/or scuffing that do not affect play; the digipak and CD booklet are in excellent condition: $4.00

3)    Great Pianists of the 20th Century Emil Gilels I (Volume 34) – the condition of the two CDs is good – each CD has some light scratches and/or scuffing that do not affect play; the digipak and CD booklet are in excellent condition:  $4.00

4)    Great Pianists of the 20th Century Clara Haskil I (Volume 43) – the condition of the two CDs is good – each CD has some light scratches and/or scuffing that do not affect play; the digipak and CD booklet are in excellent condition:  $4.00

5)    Great Pianists of the 20th Century Byron Janis I (Volume 50) – the condition of CD #1 is good (there are some light scratches and scuffing that do not affect play); the condition of CD #2 is excellent except for one small area of very light scuffing; the digipak is in good condition; the CD booklet is in excellent condition:  $4.00

6)    Great Pianists of the 20th Century Maurizio Pollini I (Volume 78) – the condition of the two CDs is good – each CD has some light scratches and/or scuffing that do not affect play; the digipak and CD booklet are in excellent condition:  $4.00